Saturday, December 27, 2008

my Last wonderful press conference

hello everyone,

I Know am very late for my blog and i am very sorry. My last experiences that i would like to share with you all is that my last press conference that I’ve attended was at the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa on the 11th of December 2008 at 9h30. The press conference consisted of a presentation of project of the hotel that will be constructed on the Ile aux Benitier Island.
The main objective after this presentation of the project was to make the whole public aware of the benefits gain from this hotel construction. Since there are some Mauritian who are against this project since they believe that they would not get access to the island, which is not true.. As the Public Relation consultant our Boss Jean Marie Richard requested to the promoters of the hotel to have a press conference including the presentation of the project.. Therefore, we at IMAGIANE COMMUNICATION we started organized the press conference and started to send invitation letter to all the press and MBC TV via mail and fax. This was done the two days before the press conference. The following day I was told to call all the journalists, press and MBCTV to confirm if they got the invitation of the press conference which will be held on the 11th of December. I noted all the name of the journalists that would be present on that day and I sent it to Jean Marie Richard so that he could get the updated Media list which will be in attendance. We as the Pr consultant of CONRAD went to Hilton Hotel one hour before the press conference started. We reviewed all the power point slides, checked the press kit. Almost all the journalists and the MBC TV were present on that day. We had the presentation first and after that we all went for a site visit to the island by the boat. Lastly, we came back to the hotel then lunched was provided to everyone. At the end, we distributed the press kit to all the media people. Afterwards, press releases were sent to all the media. Its was one of my wonderful experience that I had.

No comments: