Monday, December 15, 2008

I had an opportunity to start my internship with Edmund Rise Institute for Social Justice on the 24th Nov 08. There is their website to see more about the to see what they are all about. www.erisj.org.au. ERSJ provides social justice education and service learning; engages with and build a community for social justice; fosters research in areas of social justice.

I am filling three positions but sharing theresponsibility with others.
Event Support Staff Publicist, Media Advisor, and Photography, Journalism and Filmmaking Team.

If you were interested to know about my connection to the Edmund Rice Institute for Social Justice am currently devoting myself to
please follow the link to check out my profile. You can click on my picture profile and read my profile

This is something that is providing me with lot of personal satisfaction as its a true fulfilment of my personal values while working for an organisation whose cause I completely support.

http://www.erisj.org.au/staff_board

No comments: