Hey Interns,
I hope your internship is all going great. Today I made a report on the Research and Evaluation that I did the other day. After going through audience response, I came to a conclusion that the public loves Zee Tamizh. They are either satisfied with the channel or expect more interactive programs on social and political issues.
This is a good thing because, last year, we came up with a lot of ideas that go parallel with my evaluation. Therefore, we have projects already underway that meet our viewers needs.
My research also showed that there is a general dislike among the audience on TV channels doing the same program that is popular in another show. So they are actually expecting innovative and better things from Zee Tamizh.
Therefore, my research shows to be very promising to our channel and a better future. I have mailed a copy of the report to my heads who will get back to me, and I hope it is good news.
P.S. I did not disclose any information that might breach the confidentiality of the report. Given above is simply an overall impression and nothing else.
I understand, it is bad behavior and unethical to disclose information that is deemed confidential. If you are the gate keeper of any undisclosed information, it is your responsibility to ensure it's status remains the same. I hope I don't have many secretive work to do, considering that I have to submit some of my works in my report.
But hey, at least I know I did important tasks and that should be enough, considering that I have oodles to write about my experience :-)
to be cont'd...
NIRAN VIKCTOR BENJHAMIN
E7871583
LUCT
No comments:
Post a Comment