HI,
I woke up this morning realizing that I only got two more weeks left at my internship :(
This experience has been so rewarding and it made me forget that I am still a student. And now that it's drawing to an end, am a bit taken aback.
However, I am glad that my experience at Zee Tamizh is a foot step of the many wonderful things to happen in my life.
Anyways, I mailed my head the report of the evaluation and he was very pleased with it. The report has been briefed to our Business Head who is also smiling. Am so glad that my first ever research was fruitful and encouraging to our channel.
To all the interns who just joined in, I wish you all the very best and to the ones approaching their depart like me, let's get ready to say farewell and who knows we may all come back to where we all started. And that's an encouraging thought, so keep smiling :-)
to be cont'd...
NIRAN VIKCTOR BENJHAMIN
E7871583
LUCT
No comments:
Post a Comment