Sunday, January 4, 2009

Final Week

Hi Guys :)
It's Hafidz again from Curtin Bentley Campus. This would be my final week here at HeiTech. I'm glad to say that my experience..so far.. has been good. 2009 marks a new year and a new beginning.

As usual, everyone is everywhere as the new year brings new things, new workloads and new rules which are being implimented according to the Board of Directors. Right now, the whole corporate comm department is focusing on an annual event which is the company's "Kick-Off 2009" event which will be on the 14th of Jan 09. I'm currently incharge of the teaser and artwork for advertising, creation of multimedia slides and the contact checklist. As the event is 5 days after the end of my contract, I need to submit all of this before I go.

Overall, I'm glad that I had been given the chance to do all the things that was thrown at me.. at least I have something to write for the report right? hehe. Btw.. the head of HR send a personal memo using the internal email saying that he welcomes me back as a full time employee whenever I wish. Cool~

Neway.. That's it guys. I don't think you gonna hear anything from me anymore. Have fun, enjoy what you do and keep smiling :)

BYE~

No comments: