First of all, Happy New Year :-)
I had the best New Year Gift for this year.
I got the channel I intern for on the Newspaper. I got the contact, I made the efforts to get the journalist in contact with our Marketing head and guess what, our Channels New Year efforts are on paper, and even better, it is mentioned even before the other big names.
The article reads, "ZeeTamizh, which was relaunched last year, is coming up with a whole range of programmes focussing on kids and reality shows...."Zee Tamizh is all set to make 2009 a blessed year for viewers with its entertainment programme line up. The non-fiction department has worked extra hard to bring our new game and reality shows, which will hit TV screens in 2009 to make a difference in TV viewing itself...Likewise, the fiction team has also made sure that it bring big stars to the small screen like it did with Khushboo in Rudhra. Never-heard-before concepts and legendary crew will make sure that the fiction side is as strong as ever."" I have to say, this is big/great news.
You can only imagine how hard it is for a fresh channel to establish themselves in this state. Therefore, this is a great deal for both me and my channel. In a very short period of time, I established a relationship with a journalist in the editorial department and got my channel on the Paper, paying 'zero' money.
I even talked to the journalist and thanked her. She was very pleased to hear from me. On that successful note, I step into this New Year :-) and I wish you all the same :-)
I even talked to the journalist and thanked her. She was very pleased to hear from me. On that successful note, I step into this New Year :-) and I wish you all the same :-)
To be continued...
NIRAN VIKCTOR
E7871583
LUCT
1 comment:
hey vikctor, im happy that u got a very big publicity all by ur own for Zee...Good Job!!
Post a Comment