Today I had a rather frustrating day in the office. I spent my whole day working on a powerpoint presentation. The slides are to be used to display the guest menu in the patients’ rooms on the TV’s. Well the whole thing was looking pretty good, I had just about finished it...and then the computer crashed...I lost the whole document!! I could bore you all with details of why I lost the file, but at the end of the day, it is gone and is lost forever. I really hate computers. It was so annoying to spend all day on something which was lost due to the computer crashing. Aah, I guess it happens to everyone at some stage. But today it was just incredibly annoying! So tomorrow, I will be working on the same assignment again!!
So please, feel free to vent to me about how much you hate computers!!!
3 comments:
I don't like the funny things they do to my eyes. Or the confusing tangles of network drives and files you have to familiarise yourself with when you start working at any new company.
I don't like those strange ergonomic keyboards. But I DO like noveltly mouse pads (mine is currently a representation of Freud's famous rug. It actually feels like carpet! Amazing. Before that, it was Spiderman)
Peace out,
Krish
Oh yes, Murphy's Law. Looks like you have been at the receiving end of it. Let me have a guess: was there a deadline invovled as well? As frustrating as it can be, this it probably another timely reminder that you can never ever underestimate Murphy - he is going to pop up whenever you least need him.
I hope your second attempt went smoothly
This same thing happened to me but i lost an entire essay, i was just as an angry as you!
When i got myself to cool down, i attempted it all over again and it went smoother as i still remembered what i first wrote about and i think my content was even better that the first because i had to re-think everything i wrote the first time, so it wasn't such a bad thing after all.
Hopefully your second attempt went by smoothly!
Post a Comment