Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Live Telecast Show

Dear friends,

Time has passes and my internship has come to an end. Now, I am going to tell a bit on the final event that I did in TV9. It was ‘Gadis Melayu Grand Finale.’ So this reality show has comes to the end and on the finale night, 5 finalists will compete to grab a chance to win the title as ‘Gadis Melayu’. So it will be live telecast and it was held at Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam. As usual, I will send the media invite for all the press and give them tickets to the grand finale. I would also need to invite the VIP’s to come to watch the finale.

Invitation cards and tickets were sent to the sponsors, clients, artists, stakeholders and VIP’s. I need to handle the RSVP.

A day before the grand finale, my team and I went to do the tagging for the seats. We need to tag as certain seats have been reserved for the artists, clients and several other more. After tagging we set up the press conference room.

On the grand finale night, my job is to take care of the media, media registration counter and press conference. I was asked to become the stage person to help them out with the prize giving ceremony. Although it is not my job, I still help them and perform the task as good as possible. Well, we do not only have to make sure that our job is done but we should also help other team and work together with them to make the program a success on that night. Though it was hectic to perform two jobs at a time and also I need to work under pressure because it was a live telecast, I just need to be fast and be sure about what I am doing to avoid myself from making mistakes.

The day has ended and all of us felt relief. We slept with a smile on our faces knowing that we have strived our best for the night. That is part of PR. PR is hard and busy but after everything is done, we will feel our work is worth it!

Till then.

Regards.

Nurhiza Hidayu(LUCT)

No comments: