Dear All,
I am back to share more things with all of you. As we all know, working as a PR person will always motivate you to be more active and productive towards whatever you are doing. I can see how tough and interesting it is to work as a PR person. We will not only sit in the office everyday to finish up our work, but we will go out frequently to perform our daily task.
My team and I have handled a number of press conferences and the press conference does not only involve local organization but it also involved international organization. I get a chance to be a part of the PR team during a press conference announcing collaboration between the local TV station with Singapore Nickelodeon. It was quite a huge event I could say where it involves two big parties which is TV9 and Nickelodeon. During the event we have childrens and their parents to be our guests. We have arranged a few interesting activities for the children’s during the press conference. I was assigned to take care of our sponsors’ that are coming for the press conference. So I need to get them registered once they arrived, then give them their goodies and tickets’ to enter the press conference zone (ticket is needed as this conference was held in Sunway Lagoon) and assists them if they have any inquiries.
Another press conference that I get a chance to be a part of as PR person is during the announcement of Gadis Melayu Finalists. Gadis Melayu is our own reality program which is aimed to search for a girl who has got the criteria to become the idol for other Malay girl. So before a press conference, I usually did the media invite via fax and email and I need to make sure that the media received the invite and try to get reporters’ to come and make coverage on our event. So as usual my team and I need to do the tagging for the seats and arrange all the things needed during the conference. I was again assigned to take care of the media registration counter where press release covering on the event prepared by my department was given to the press here. After the press conference, I need to approach the reporter and ask them who they would like to interview personally so that I can get this people to be interviewed personally by the reporters’. This people can be the producer of the reality program, the contestants’ and several other important people that are related to the program.
I need to finish up some work. Will be back soon.
Regards.
Nurhiza Hidayu (LUCT)
No comments:
Post a Comment