Monday, April 13, 2009

What I think to be the last day of my internship

The last day of my placement was supposed to be on the 31st March 2009. I have got to work with fantastic people who were willing to share all that they knew and to also to help. Nevertheless, the HR Manager called me in his office a few days before. I started wondering if I had done something wrong. However the HR Manager was offering me another three months of internship. For sure I wanted to stay but I was surprised at hearing that they wanted me to stay at their company. It was with great pleasure that I did accept the offer. At work I was always keen to help my colleagues and I always did my best and show much interest when doing tasks and while performing jobs.  I did also bring some PR recommendations that would suit to the company and they seem to welcome them. These are the reason that I think had made the HR Manager offering me another three months at Cargo Handling Corporation.

Cheers to all 

Ritchie

1 comment:

Katharina Wolf said...

Congratulations on having been offered an extension to your placement, Ritchie! You must have truly made a great impression if the HR Manager went out his/her way to offer you an additional three months. Well done! This experience will not only provide you with additional experience and insight - it will also help to set yourself apart from other graduates, both in your CV and during future job interviews. Well done!