The third week of my internship was not exactly full, because on that weekend, during the "MTV Staying Alive" concert that I mentioned in my previous blog, it was open air and it poured down on us quite heavily! Thus .... I got sick!
I only got to come in for 3 days in the office, and there was really nothing much to do ... Except for the proofs of advertisement that I have to claim and some faxes to be sent out to the newspapers to inform the advertisements that Global TV was going to be put in their newspaper, they call it "barter". This process is a form of a partnership deal that was build by Global TV and Seputar Indonesia newspaper! This is again, a way of maintaining good media relation and taking as much benefit of the condition and the foundation that was built by both parties!
Other than that, it really was a quiet week! That's all for the third week!!
ps: I know that this is late, but I have only gotten the link now!! sorry!!! :)
2 comments:
Dear Keisha,
I've noticed that you are titling your blog posts based on the weeks into your placement. for your next posts I encourage you to have a think about alternative topics, any thoughts you might have had, any projects you may have worked on, etc - week based reflection is not always the best way to truly get the most out of your placement.
Also, please keep in mind that the MINIMUM requirement for your placement is 20 days - it does not matter over how many weeks you complete these (and of course I encourage you to spend more than 20 days in an organsiation to make the most out of this opportunity).
Hey Keisha,
I think that working on the MTV Staying Alive concert should be fun although u fell sick. Although you did not have such a good time and often bored, take it as an experience. This is the time to observe your surroundings to see how things work on such a big scale. Who knows maybe in the future this can guide you to many other things. Im sure it wasn't all that bad making it as MTV is such a fun music channel. I hope your experience got better and good luck!
Post a Comment