Thursday, May 7, 2009

Till We Meet Again :)

There were still a lot of works that I did during my final week as an intern. Same old work tasks that needed to be done. I remembered seeing all of the press kits that I helped to pack and decorate without experiencing it to be sent out to the media for the very last time. I can be very emotional sometimes. Hee~!

Anyhow, throughout the journey as an intern I learnt so much about PR. Besides creating good and positive image of the company to the clients, public relations also is being used more extensively than ever because a company’s reputation, profitability and even its continued existence can depend on the degree of which its targeted ‘publics’ support its brand and products.

During the last 2 days of my internship, I handed Selina the appraisal form for her to evaluate my work as her intern there. I was impressed by her comments on me and I was really lucky to have such an incredible boss during then. Not to forget, again, the coolest creatures of my mates who managed to have a farewell dinner for me. Aww.. J

Thanks to them for all of the experiences. Zillion thanks to Katharina for having me in this blog and my lecturer, Zamzila for their nonstop patience on me.

I would really want to do PR in future. Wish me luck, mates! Take greatest care.

xoxo

2 comments:

rachel said...

Hi Lina, you seem to have enjoyed your internship just like me actually. It is strange the feeling that you may have as an intern, you just feel like belonging to the company after just one month of internship. After my internship, I felt so sad that it was over. I am like you Lina, my internship helped me in confirming what I would like to do afterwards, I would definitely worked in the PR field.

I wish you all the best for your career.

Rachel.

iansoo said...

Hi Lina,

I guess you really built a good bond with your colleagues. My colleagues at work also threw me a wonderful farewell/surprise dinner which was very meaningful. Despite the short time frame we had at the company, it is so surprising to feel really sad during the last few days of our intern. I wish you all the best in doing well in PR when your working career begins! PR is a wonderful thing that can provide major benefits to most organizations today.

Ian