Hello Everyone,
Following a team meeting with the Marketing and Public Relations team at St John of God Hospital Murdoch – I was asked to put together a Communications Campaign for a new workforce initiative called “Flex-off”. This campaign would aim to encourage staff to take all their leave and cash bonuses. A number of hours of research went into this campaign which would support workforce retention and recruitment initiatives. I decided to take some work home with me to do some extra research and to give me some more time to brain storm.
The first thing I did was identify the list of stakeholders, followed by the campaign goals. I then created the key messages and tag line. I found the key messages and the tag line the hardest of all. I kept coming back to this section to make improvements. The communication campaign focus was to encourage employees to take their excess leave and any outstanding cash bonuses – as this is cost to the hospital. I needed to ensure that this was communicated positively to motivate the staff. After a few hours work and brain storming I came with a creative idea and manager was happy with my ideas and did not make many changes to my campaign. It is good to see that finally all those years at uni are paying off!
cya,
Annika
1 comment:
Hello Annika,
Congratulations on the task well done. Must have been really cool to have your boss say yes to your campaign like that.
I believe you have really done a great job by constantly brain storming and using your research to further confirm your idea and from the sound of your post it actually gave myself a sense of closure that what we have learned in classes really applies quite closely to the real world.
Congratulations again and good luck with your future undertakings.
Post a Comment