Monday, July 27, 2009

First few days of internship!!

Hi

I'm Judeline and I did my internship at the Creole Travel Services in the Seychelles. It is a tourism company with friendly workers. I was warmly welcomed and was given a quick tour into all the different sections of the company like receptions, contracting, and I was even introduced to the General Manager.

Upon my first few days I did Analysis of Statistics and Revenues for the year 2008 and the first 6 months of 2009 of all the tour operators visiting the Seychelles for the company. It was quite challenging but I must say I was made to feel comfortable to ask for help to those working in the same office. However, there is one worker who has really been helping me from day one and I've really appreciate her help.

I would also add that I liked the atmosphere around me; very friendly, hard working and there is always a time to share fun to ease tensions when necessary.

Very nice beginning it was for me!!!
Judeline

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

hello Judeline,

You are lucky that you made your internship in a tourisn sector.. I guess it was fantastic since you got the opportunity to meet many people.

Do let us know what you have been doing there and how was it.

Sabrina :)