Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wine Investments are NO Fraud!

Wow. Time really flies. The third week of my internship has ended.

More writings on the way. I have just updated wine informations on French wines and Australian wines. I believe this is the place where I learnt most about the different orgins and classifications of wines. A truly rewarding experience for me! At the same time, I am still waiting to get more information from my boss so that I can work on his biography. However, he is so busy that it seems impossible to find a good time to sit down with him. My boss seems to be on his mobile phone most of the time, or he will be out of the office to meet new clients and prospects. I guess I need to make an appointment with him so that he can spare some time for me.

Recently, there are cases in news reports featuring that wine investments are a fraud. It seems like clients from other company are being cheated for their money or they are not able to get back their returns, and instead being asked to invest more. This has caused quite a disturbance to us. The whole incident has caused our clients to lose faith in wine investments. Hence, the wine brokers in my company are having a hard time persuading and convincing their clients that wine investments are no fraud, and that we really hope to gain back their trust in us. As for me, I am helping and providing with the back-up support to help tide through the crisis.

Oh well, there is always a black sheep in every trade. I hope that everyone should find out more about the company and their investments before allowing a third party to invest for them.

Meanwhile, take good care everyone! Enjoy your internship to the fullest! Shall update soon again!


XOXO,
Wendie
Curtin Singapore

1 comment:

Cheryne said...

hi wendie,

yeah, my boss too is very very busy till he has no time to talk to me about the internship report. ouch. but i guess after august they will be less busy. your maybe right, make an appointment with your boss may help. :)

im happy that you enjoy your internship. and, i am too..


take care.


grace vaihung low