Hi everyone,
Last time I forgot to mention that I am working 4 days a week for my job practice. I know it sounds crazy and tiring but I wanted to do the most days I could to be able to follow the company activities. I took this decision of working more days because I read and heard a few people from uni saying that their work practice would be so much better if they were able to work more days a week at the company because they feel that they are not part of the company and they have boring tasks to do.
As I am working a few days there, I was able to follow the company activities and so I started to have a better understanding about the company process and structure.
The best part of my second week was when the manager offered me the opportunity to attempt to a meeting with one of their client. I was very excited because I had done some research about this client during my first week and was able to follow and understand the meeting and what is was about. Moreover, the manager gave me the opportunity to attempt to the weekly staff meeting to have a better understanding of what they will do during the week.
Furthermore, because I had a better knowledge about their weekly plan and time management, the staff started to give me more activities and responsibilities. I was very happy to see that the company started to trust me and give me a place in he company . I felt like I have been working there for ages. However, I was really stressed because I had a deadline to follow so I needed to have a good time management.
To conclude, my second week was as much exciting as the first one because I learn new things and started to build a good relationship with the staff. I’m looking forward to my third week at work for more challenging things.
Krissy
No comments:
Post a Comment