Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Thursday, October 29, 2009
already over?
Unfortunately, 20 days of internship allowed someone to only, get a grasp of what working is about, I certainly think having a foot in the working environment, one has to feel completely insecure about living the classroom to face the real world and at the same time relieve to get in touch of what most of our life will be about. For me, 24 days of internship was only the beginning of having an insight of what real life experience is about. I found this relieving and at the same time sad to have come at the end of my internship. Because just when I was discovering the real definition of working and the feeling of being part of a team, and knowing what is expected from me, i was already at the end of the experience. Thinking about my 3 years at university, If I knew what was waiting for me at the end, I would certainly have paid more attention to me lectures. It is notwithstanding, true that what have been done in lectures prepares you in theory but living it in real is far more daunting and interesting. I am very thankful that there is such a module.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment