Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Photoshop
Today I was asked wether or not I knew how to use photoshop. I told my supervisor that I had minimal understanding of the program but I was willing to give it a go. My task was to design a flyer promoting functions at the Llama Bar. I was told if my work ended up looking okay then it would be used in the venue. After spending the morning re learning how to use photoshop I think I came up with several okay designs. My supervisor agreed and sent me on a walk up to Snap Printing, there I put in the order and discussed prices for the numerous other printing jobs that Llama required. All in all was not such a bad day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job! I'm also trying to figure out how to photoshop a blog banner and background. In the end you will learn by experimenting and trial and error. The only problem with this method is that it's time consuming!
Post a Comment