Monday, October 19, 2009

X Press Yourself

A little while ago I had the opportunity to have a meeting with Emma Bergmeier who is the Arts and Fashion editor of X Press magazine.

Emma so graciously offered to help us out with our Go Local gig, as she has a lot more experience than I do in the event management arena I immediately accepted the offer of assistance.

Having someone who knows what they are doing is an amazing when organising such a big event.

I went through with Emma all the issues I had been having with booking bands and trying to find a headliner and she gave me a list of potential bands to ask and, even better, a list of contact details!

As well as helping me with trying to find bands Emma helped me work on things like an appropriate time, date and price.

These are things that I knew I had to think about but just didn't really have any idea how to do its going to be great to have her to help.

No comments: