I have been attached to a Company called Cush Communication, in Damansara Perdana. At this point i would say that i have seen and been exposed to the realities of life in the industry. I have seen both joy and pain cover up the company and despite all the challenges that go by, i have seen them being able to get up and stand firm regardless of the shaking grounds.
I have had the honours of planning and managing an invent (Press Conference) and i would say dealing with the media is quite a husle. Some would just turn you off right at the very last minute but all in all it is quite an experience. Have attended a few pitch meetings and i have seen the company go up while the other agencies failed to make it.
Lately i have been in charge of making a communication brief. Basically i got the client's assignment brief and i had to send it over and discuss it with our Creative designers and make sure they keep up to the deadline and take them through the modifications that the client wants.
All in all, i am learning everyday, there is no place as this. I love the life realities that came my way as far as Public Realations is concerned . Its quite an experience of a lifetime.
Neo Maunge LUCT
5 comments:
You seem to be doing a very good job and opening up to learning!
i am impressed.
keep it up!
Sounds like you ready for the challenge.I was so shy my first week,felt like digging a whole and sticking my head in it. I did my work in silence.
Now I'm up and active,literally demanding to be given projects,its really fun and interesting once you get the hang of things. My supervisor and other practitioners have confidence in my work and writing skills,Its like i'm apart of the team.
The key is to be initiative,creative and open to all the challenges.
Good luck dear!
I remember this topic: Event management, I am glad you had time to practise it and going for the pitch meetings. Thats a great experience and here in PDQ whenever there is a meeting or pitch meetings interns are the first people to be invited.
I never ask for work or projects to do here, they are always up to date with the work I should do almost everyday. I have just started my training but I have learnt a lot so far.
Keep the perfect work you are doing and like we always say be creative and innovative for perfection.
All the best!!
Hello Ladies..
Wow, you ladies inspire me! M glad you are branching and blending in well into a phase of life.
All the best on whats coming ahead!
Adios..
Hi Neo
Cush communication sounds like a very interesting company. It appears you have a lot of work in store for you, and I advice that you be as ready, as initiative and outspoken as you possibly can.
From my experience so far, I have learnt that in the corporate world, you need to be professional. Such that the way you speak, dress and address issues or ideas, you need to be confident and show that you know what you are talking about.
Hotwire, the company i work at, is relatively new, about 2 years old, and yet they have accomplished so much, working with really big companies in botswana as their clients, such as BTC,be Mobile, Stanbic,BEDIA and BMC just to mention a few. What i like about the company is the way they work together in everything they do.
Goodluck and enjoy the rest of the experience.
-tumelo tafila-
LUCT
Post a Comment