For my first time since I started my internship to attend business meeting, I was over the moon because I have long wanted to see how it is being done. To attend that meeting was for me to just do the observation. To tell you the truth that meeting was so so professional. What I have learned during that meeting is that when saying out an idea you have to stand up for it, share it with others and you have to say it out with passion whether for better or worse. One more thing that I have noticed is that these is where the thinking skill have to be put to practice because people will fire you with question concerning your idea and like I said you better support it in order for it to be recognized. Again, people time management is not something to play with , time is money that what I can say.
Thank you!
Bantle, LUCT
No comments:
Post a Comment