As my parent told me the time I am leaving my fathers land (Nigeria), you are not going to Malaysia only to study but to have some experience in all aspect of life. That is true because as am now doing my internship in PDQ Company Jalan Gasin petaling jaya Malaysia, I begin to realise that, because apart from knowledge we are leaning in the university, the experience is also on the way.
Among my experience at work is time management, because Adam who stays in Puchong 2, is expected to work at Petaling jaya by 9: 00 am and it’s almost 3 hours drive during the rush hours. How could I do this? This is one of the things I want you to suggest please, during your comments.
Going back to the system of work at PDQ, as I mention before it’s a private organisation that offers three important services like PR communication, advertising and marketing communication. So even before I mention one must think that working in this kind of organisation will surround a lot of pressures and exposure, but stress is not killing only to make one more strong.
In conclusion there is no time for me to mention our working schedule because it is huge but let me mention some briefly. At PDQ we always do the media monitoring, and reporting, we also organise some lunches and we are still working on some packages to our different clients which will not be disclose now maybe latter in my next coming post.
Thanks a lot for your patient, wait for the while I will soon be back with another post that contain not only educational and informational materials even entertainment. Have a nice day.
Kind regards
adam musa luct campus
cyber jaya malaysia
No comments:
Post a Comment