Thursday, March 4, 2010

Apology

Hello all

Let me start with apology after keeping you waiting for long, before revealing how my internship ends. As mention several times I worked at PDQ which is agency that offers different services like marketing, advertising and PR communication. I learned a lot from the organisation where they involve me in real PR practice like media monitoring and reporting, media relations, event management, press release drafting, conference and many more.

As promised in the last post I will discuss event management base on my experience. to manage event is very difficult I noticed that when my boss gave me some research on the client she is working for and apart from that, she provides me with some reading so I can understand the concept, then after that she taught me how to chose the targeted media for RSVP which I called all the targeted media and I updated the list, base on her directive. The event was very interesting to the point that would not be explaining in this single post.

Working with the agency is really demanding but is good to have a nice boss who can give much work. Despite that I was really busy at PDQ doesn’t mean I was not happy. I am so glade working from 9 am to 6 pm, because it makes me learn superbly and improve my working skills.

In conclusion I have to thanks the Mergeret Wing the director PDQ, all PDQ staff like Rahimaton who always share knowledge with the internet, and my hard working boss Adelene Tan who always explain politely. I will really miss her gentle and cleanness any way; I wish I could work with her again in the future.

Lastly before penning up, my apology to anyone that I did wrong to, right from my working place up to the blogs members. keep in touch and have a wonderful moment.

Yours truly
Adam
LUCT Cyber Jaya Campus.

No comments: