I'm about 8 days into my internship at Christ Church Grammar School (in independent boys' school in Claremont, Perth) and am really enjoying it!! At the beginning I was basically learning what goes on behind the scenes of a school and let me tell you it is 'intense' as one of the women at work explained. There is so much that goes on and so much happening every single day! I am so lucky to be at CCGS this year as it is their Centenary Year. They therefore are hosting a lot of events and celebrations happening which is great to be able to part of the organisational and event management side of things.
There is a big Community Relations team of very enthusiastic and kind people who work at CCGS and I have enjoyed being able to work with all of them at different times. They each have different roles whether it be in enrollments, working on the school website, working for their alumni or event management.
There are so many facets and different things happening but what has surprised me is that it all fits in and fits together to make such a successful and well rounded school function so well.
I have already learnt so much and I look forward to spending more time at CCGS and continuing to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment