Monday, March 8, 2010

FINAL POST AFTER INTERNSHIP

Hey PR people, I can't describe how I feel at the end of my internship because I have mixed feelings about it. I am happy that I have done what is essential to pass my studies but at the same time I miss my organization very much.

It has been pleasure doing my internship at this company because I have manage to learn thing I didn’t know or things I took for granted I realized they are vital skills of a public relations officer. I also learn the importance of teamwork within the business industry. I realized that working together can work magic to the business especially if you value everyone’s opinion because my supervisors listened to me and value my opinions rather than what I hear from other interns.

I am glad to say even though I completed my internship the company still contact me and ask me to help with something. Of which makes me proud and make me believe that indeed we are learning something at Curtain University.

I would like to wish you guys that are still doing you internship good luck through those days left and be as productive as them so that you maintain that good image of Curtain University.

PR all the way

Otsetswe Sedimo

(LUCT)

1 comment:

prettytudu said...

Well all i can say is congratulations to you too. Its not everyday that an intern makes such a great impact that they get called back for more service. It goes to prove that you went beyond the call of duty and put on extra initiative and that is what its all about. Not to just follow orders but also have an input in towards the growth of the organization. Bravo!!!