I thought things were going to cool down after working on that re-branding and all the new operation plans but they took another phase. My supervisor and me are now working on a strategic plan for the company, a strategic plan that will transport the company to its vision and goals.
A lot is involved when you entering this strategic plan phase of the branding. First step we had to follow is revisit the company mission and vision statement and modify them where necessary. The plan was to integrate marketing with PR to build a strong strategic plan.
• Conduct a research on the company to analyze the current market situation.
• Look at the company strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
• Revisit the company goals.
• Come up with strategies and tactics that will drive the company to their desired
• Plan an evaluation plan for a specified time frame.
These steps I guess are of little or no difference to what i learn at during my studies as a public relations student. I could get along even though I got lost sometimes. In overall I am enjoying my internship now I though it was not going to be fun like it was.
Otsetswe Sedimo
(LUCT)
No comments:
Post a Comment