Thursday, July 22, 2010

ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE OUTSIDE WORLD?

Here comes Molly Tsima with the fifth poster. How are you guys keeping? For me I am just so sad for my friends are done today and its gonna be boring lah!! Especially the u43 mates.. you guys made my journey to work so fabulous. I will always miss you.. :-(

Now, let me ask you a question (those who finished today); Are you ready to face the outside world?? That is to say, after this internship will you be ready to be a permanent part of an organization?

Well, for me I would say I am half way ready.. I am only left with two Public Relations modules in LUCT before I graduate then I will be fit enough to face the outside world with breastplate - even management, my shield - media relations, my helmet - good organization image and my spear - strategies and tactics. I will be a hard fighting soldier on the battle field which is the work industry. No time to waste guys and I believe everyone of you carried their journals to work so as to jot down what you learn for future reference. That should be your light to your home country. Together we can make the lifestyle and work industry in our home countries better, for we have been fed to go and feed others out there!!

Otherwise.. well done and a round of applaud for our brothers and sisters who are finishing today. I am going to miss you on the way to work and on the blog.. but again, are you ready??

YOU HAVE BEEN EQUIPPED TO IMPACT!

Till we meet again..

Molly Tsima
S & A intern
LUCT

3 comments:

Boikanyo Neo Motekwane said...

I am ready Molly to face the outside world. With what I have grabbed during my placement I believe I will be able to bring a change to the industry.

Regards

Molly Tsima said...

Thats interesting gal.. keep the light shining and surely bring change to the work industry..

:-)

Anonymous said...

Am I ready to face the outside world? I SURE AM!!!! I cannot wait to finally put into practice what I have learnt from studying Public Relations in the past 3 years! Although I have enjoyed the challenge (and the small amounts of stress!!) that comes with being a student, I cannot wait to actually be part of a team in a company. I am so eager to enter the work force that I have been job hunting for the past two months. My supervisor at my placement has encouraged me to browse through on-line job websites to see what is out there in the public relations industry. What I have seen is how many fantastic opportunities there are out there for employment, but unfortunetly most of them require 2-3 years paid experience! From talking to a few networks that I have in the P.R industry, they have advised me to look into big companies (like mining, finance even government) and apply for graduate programs. They have said the knowledge and experience you gain from this type of employment is valuable and will make you job ready. Also what I have found from talking to my networks is from being a graduate in a large company you get exposed to so many massive corporations that could potentially offer you future employment.
Currently I am inspired to get out there and apply for graduate programs! I believe they will offer me the most valuable experience that will allow me to finally put into practice what I have learnt through my 3 years of study!
I wish you all the best with your future!
Regards
Ashleigh