Monday, September 27, 2010

Its a Model Bookers Life 3

Betty Sugar Comes to Life.

Betty Sugar releases her spring collection called Temptation on October 22 and Catherine Ruze is putting it all together for her. These are the parts of my job that I love. But firstly my report on the model development day. Our theme for this one was health and fitness.

To my surprise all models where on time. (small miracles do happen) We started our day with a Zumba class boys included. They actually did really well, the girls where all naturals. After that we had a 20 minute break. I went through a few things that had been happening in the agency, we talked about clients, jobs we have done and experiences models have had. From this discussion I learned that you can paint acrylic nails and remove nail polish with acetone without ruining the nails. I also learned that some of our girls have been working so hard on their health and fitness thats it's now time for a remeasure! GREAT SUCCESS.

Nick one of our male models who has lost 40kg in recent years talked us about food and nutrition. What to eat, how what we eat affects our bodies, how often to eat, how to interpret food labels and a handy tip that I learned from him was if you heat olive oil it turns to a trans fat. Coconut oil it is then.

We did some walking following that then HAYDEN arrived. Hayden has been a personal trainer for about 12 years now and defiantly looks the part. He set up some drills and the models began. Round three.

After three hours of development day they where ready to go home. I though everyone did a great job. I was really proud of my models.

Back to Betty... Her launch promises to be everything and more. With many changes in the last week to venue and sponsors this has been a stressful one. The finished product will definitely be worth it. Check out Catherine Ruze on facebook for more information.

Next Report - Betty Sugar - Temptation

No comments: