Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hello,

It's my 17th day at work and I would want to discuss the importance of technology in PR, I've work alongside the director for every project since I started to work, the Director is quite a severe man when it comes to business. he been by me everyday to control each and every single line I've written, to monitor every piece of work. at this stage I've asked him how he would feel to go online and to be honest he is a bit scared by that and I guess that's just because he is not totally at ease with technologies. However in PR nowadays they hold a very important place, with the advent and success of the social networks many companies are on the net and it seems to be a good strategy when we consider the number of members these groups acquires for example on facebook. some of the companies we can found there is " taf'ta, Ireko companies, BAI, BusyB, Courts, Orielle creative company, pavconstruction company ltd.) and a lot of other companies, so we've decided to go online, and I would have to draft a plan so that this would go on smoothly for the company, finding the best placement for this particular company.

this adds work to my load and surprisingly I am very happy about it because I found everything I'm doing there very enjoyable and I've learnt a lot and I'm sure I will learn a lot more...

No comments: