Thursday, October 14, 2010

office space

Hey people,

It’s been a while since I’ve written in a blog entry, so I’ll bring you all up to speed. For those that don’t know I have been working from home for the past couple of months because the UNAAWA offices have been getting renovated, some may even say I should be actually done with my internship by now but I enjoy working here so much that it’s a bit difficult to say goodbye.

So it’s my first day actually in the office after almost two months of working from home. It has been an interesting experience working from home, because I learnt the amount of strength I need to focus is amazing, especially when there’s uni and everything else around distracting, I really do like working in an office, but anyway I digress.

I feel like it will be a good couple of weeks as I begin coming into the office much more, I look forward to come in more often even after my internship is done.

So I’m working on a media kit which I have to present to the United Nations Members in a couple of weeks, a part of me is so excited, by the way if any of you have seen me in a presentation most would say I don’t look anywhere near nervous but I am really nervous most of the time and this being my biggest presentation ever and I am begin to start double guessing my abilities. it’s a bit nerve racking but I have a couple of days to really work on it and see where it gets to me,.

If you’ve done a media kit presentation, I really wouldn’t mind some tips.

No comments: