Saturday, October 16, 2010

tenth

Procrastinated so long, finally I posted my first entry here; I know I am really late. I have been working in Socialite Media for my internship placement and today is my tenth day working there. Socialite Media, what this company about? Well, Socialite Media is a professional organization that help companies creates presences in the social media community. Before I started my internship, I am really curious about how Socialite Media helps companies increase their traffic and attract new customers. After ten days working in Socialite Media, now I have more understand how Socialite Media works and how amazing social media is.

Let me briefly tell you guys what I have done so far in Socialite Media. First day in Socialite Media was quite tension, yet, my managing directors are very friendly and nice which relief my nervousness. In the first day, I have to enter customer data and come out ideas on industries or a company that Socialite Media can work on due to Socialite Media is a new established company. Every day I have been given different task to work on such as create suburb community pages to raise awareness of Socialite Media, research and write 6 articles about social media trends, come out story angle for Socialite Media interview in Sunrise program, research on future expos for Socialite Media and PR strategy plan for Socialite Media, just to name a few.

Probably you guys might think what I am working now quite boring, no upcoming events, no big functions... I thought the same thing too. However, after 10 days in Socialite Media, I’m quite enjoying working there and I really have learn a lot of things about social media. There are lots things to share till the next post!

Jessica

No comments: