Thursday, November 4, 2010

And the End is Here!

Hey Guys!

Well, today is submission day for the report so i guess everyone is busy with their final touches. It's hard to believe how the semester has passed by with the blink of an eye. This internship went by so quickly and I was enjoying myself that I did not realize how quick time had flown by.

The main event that I will be apart of will only be held next Friday therefore I will not be able to share my final experience with you guys.However, i have learned so much with this internship and I am sure it is going to pay off when I graduate next year.

The theories that we learned in Uni has definitely been put to practice and it is nice to know that with these theories, you can actually help to strengthen a certain organization and company.

I hope all you guys had as much fun! all the best and congrats to those who are graduating!

Cheers,
Karmini Eswaran :)

No comments: