Hello people!
This is my very last post concerning the Public Relations 393 module.
After a whole month of internship, 3 years of public relations studies and hours of working on the final report, the last post is soothing.
I have spent the previous weeks working on my final report and I admit it has been really time-consuming. Despite this, the report writing about the whole placement was a very enjoyable experience. Yes, I have taken much pleasure in writing my report.
I feel satisfied and somewhat relieved that all this is nearly over now. I can't wait to submit the final report. The placement has been a very memorable experience.
I definitely won't forget anything about it, even if it was not rosy everyday.
I admit that there were days in the morning where I would not want to go to work and feel tired.
But as the day began at the office with the workloads or on site meetings, I was projected into another mood and "ready for duty!"
I have learned a lot of things by doing the PR 393 module and it has changed my view of many things. Not only in the communication field as a working person, but in life in general. The working environment is not easy. It demands a lot of time, commitment and professionalism, and the so called and everlasting revised "ethics".
This module is a must for every public relations student who have been studying PR.
I am glad that I have been luck enough to be able to undertake it.
The report writing was very stressful in the beginning but as soon as the report was taking shape, I just could not stop writing. =)
Nice experience all over.
I wish you all the best with your report and for the future!
Thank you Public Relations 393!
Cheers,
Urvi
This is my very last post concerning the Public Relations 393 module.
After a whole month of internship, 3 years of public relations studies and hours of working on the final report, the last post is soothing.
I have spent the previous weeks working on my final report and I admit it has been really time-consuming. Despite this, the report writing about the whole placement was a very enjoyable experience. Yes, I have taken much pleasure in writing my report.
I feel satisfied and somewhat relieved that all this is nearly over now. I can't wait to submit the final report. The placement has been a very memorable experience.
I definitely won't forget anything about it, even if it was not rosy everyday.
I admit that there were days in the morning where I would not want to go to work and feel tired.
But as the day began at the office with the workloads or on site meetings, I was projected into another mood and "ready for duty!"
I have learned a lot of things by doing the PR 393 module and it has changed my view of many things. Not only in the communication field as a working person, but in life in general. The working environment is not easy. It demands a lot of time, commitment and professionalism, and the so called and everlasting revised "ethics".
This module is a must for every public relations student who have been studying PR.
I am glad that I have been luck enough to be able to undertake it.
The report writing was very stressful in the beginning but as soon as the report was taking shape, I just could not stop writing. =)
Nice experience all over.
I wish you all the best with your report and for the future!
Thank you Public Relations 393!
Cheers,
Urvi
No comments:
Post a Comment