A warming greetings to the lovely followers of PR393 reflective blog 2.
It is high time to cut a slice for my colleagues about my experience on the first days at my attachment. This is my 8th day at work since I have decided to make my first post after making sense of the working environment.
The first day was pretty awesome as I was introduced to the staff members and had a little interview with the Chief Operating Officer. I was briefed on what to do which was nothing different from what other staff members do. Work began and I was given my first assignment to design a cover page for a Journal. Before the Journal, I was acting like a mail boy checking incoming mails for the organization. By then I felt like I had nothing much to do and I thought it was not exactly what I wanted to do. After I was asked for a design I felt more like I was a part of the team.
After five days I felt like I was home, I was assisting in every mean either on planning or any other activities taking place. Then I started to contribute with ideas where possible and lastly the environment was becoming even awesome and amazing.
That is all I had for now and I hope everyone is enjoying not only the comfort and excitement of work but also the experience and learning opportunities available at the working environment.
The first day was pretty awesome as I was introduced to the staff members and had a little interview with the Chief Operating Officer. I was briefed on what to do which was nothing different from what other staff members do. Work began and I was given my first assignment to design a cover page for a Journal. Before the Journal, I was acting like a mail boy checking incoming mails for the organization. By then I felt like I had nothing much to do and I thought it was not exactly what I wanted to do. After I was asked for a design I felt more like I was a part of the team.
After five days I felt like I was home, I was assisting in every mean either on planning or any other activities taking place. Then I started to contribute with ideas where possible and lastly the environment was becoming even awesome and amazing.
That is all I had for now and I hope everyone is enjoying not only the comfort and excitement of work but also the experience and learning opportunities available at the working environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment