This is my last day of internship.
I did an office tasks like answering da phone, see if the the bullentin is complete for the distribution as it our mission.
I like aech and every minute in this department, i learned a lot from this department, i managed to practice PR skills and theories i learned in class profesionally and they thought me a lot and other things i did not know, for example Public Relations is not only knowing the theories but to have the strategically mind, be creative, have the ability, confidence to stand in the crown and professionally present my ideas in order to attract the targeted audience.
I have also learned that Public Relations is challenging as well as interesting because in an each organisation, there will always be some challenges, crisis, and it needs the Public Relations people to be always ready to maintain the organizational image and i have also learned in Department of Wildlife and National Parks, Headquaters, that as a Public Relations Practitioners i should bare in mind that i might be in act at any time because no one will never know what tomorrow bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment