
Hello once again..
Let me once again express my gratitude to the employees of the Ministry of Agriculture, especially ones in the Information and Public Relations Department for their kindness, hospitality, generosity and benevolence. Really its been an honor to be part of this amazing team for ten weeks.
Due to the experience that i have gained at the Information and PR Department, Ministry of Agriculture Botswana, both professionally and personally i now believe i can join other PR practitioners out there in the field. During the placement i was able to assess, rather recognize my strengths and weakness and it helped me to work on them. My weaknesses included time management and punctuality. My passionate supervisor had advised me to be able to meet deadlines on a full time basis. My strengths are public speaking, team work and communication in general, including skills.
I have had an incredible experience because i had covered most if not all the PR aspects including fund raising, public speaking, drafting of press releases, and organizing and managing an event. I am very grateful for the opportunity and experience i was granted during my placement.
1 comment:
hello there
I similarly had a fruitful and memorable internship with Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd. There was constantly so much to do and so much to learn and most importantly, the working environment and the people there made it extremely enjoyable. I admit, its always hard to say goodbye.
But fortunately for interns like us, the best thing that we take away from this internship opportunity would be the building of our portfolios and the networking. It really helps open doors to the future PR world upon graduation. I can't wait to graduate! All the best to you too!
Cheers!
Post a Comment