I've been so busy with my work experience that this is my first blog!
It's been so hectic but really quite exciting!
I'm working for Lloyd Events in Subiaco who are responsible for organising the presentation of major sporting events, live music series and other events such as the News Years Day Cuban Club in Dalkeith. Last week I was in charge of organising a photo shoot for Cuban Club with the Sunday Times. This involved activities such as liaising with the media to set up times to film behind the scenes for the photo shoot at the clothing store Billie and Rose. I have been organising the 5 other models who were part of the shoot.
The photo shoot was also themed so I had to design the set within the studio and organise to pick these all up for the day. I had to communicate between the Sunday Times, my company and our three clothing sponsors to make sure everyone was happy with the clothes and design we were going for. I also was responsible for the layout of the shoot so worked with the photographer to make sure it was styled correctly- not to mention I was also in the shoot, so it was a pretty intense day!
Other things I have been doing include:
* Editing media releases for our upcoming Live at the Quarry series and Cuban Club.
* Communicating with potential sponsors from corporate businesses and sending them our corporate sponsor packages.
* Creating excel documents of all the prices for our upcoming events.
* Attending a number of marketing meetings with my company and it's partners.
There is plenty more so I will keep you posted. Really enjoying this work experience so think I may continue to work for the company over the summer and help out at some of their events!
Speak soon,
Emmi M
14154205
1 comment:
Hi Emmi,
Sounds like your placement is going really well, some of those events sound like they would be really interesting to work on, I am actually working at the quarry throughout the summer period at the shows so might see you around :)
Tess xx
Post a Comment