Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Asia: A home to the world's third largest broadcasting union

Hi Everyone

I must emphasize that I had an awesome time working with the world's third largest broadcasting union, Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union [ABU].

I am Freidal Keitiretse and I would like to share with you a few things about the ABU.

The ABU was born in 1964 with its primary goal being to facilitate the development of the the broadcasting industry in the Asia Pacific region. The Union is an independent entity, non-governmental and non-profit.

It is funded by its members which are more than 200 and reaches an audience of 3 billion across the world.

The ABU's headquarters are in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, and are headed by the General secretariat.

Be sure to check on my posts for more information on the ABU and a lot more.

Thank you so much for the time you took reading this post,I hope it was of great benefit.

Until the next post, bye for now.

No comments: