Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nearing the End!

Hey guys!

Oh well, it is nearing the final few days of our internship. I have had a ball of time and have surely gained so much experience working with the UNAAWA. I am truly sad that I would not be able to share my experience with you on the children's day that the UNAAWA is organizing. It is going to be held on the 23rd of October and I have been allocated a few tasks for the event.

I had to come up with some interesting games for the children to do and also come up with a pamphlet fot the children to learn more about UN. This was quite a difficult task as it is much harder to deal with children as you need to ensure that the information given is short and simple. Children love graphics therefore i had to look into some animated versions of information to gather and provide.

It was an exciting task as I love working with children and coming up with ideas on what the children should do was very exciting. I had to conduct my research well for this task to ensure that everything was perfect because we want it to be exciting for the children.

All in all, my tasks for this event has been very exciting and I cannot wait to participate in the event itself next week.! till my final post, i hope everyone has had as much fun as me!

Cheers,
Karmini

No comments: