Hi everyone,
I had such a hectic day today, juggling internship with uni.. especially with my assignments for other units at uni.
I had fun though today at work, my boss showed me some graphic designing skills and i watch her edit images and created logos for her clients. I never knew how to use photoshop, but she taught me the basics. She said understanding even basic skills in graphic design would be quite beneficial if you are pesuing a career in communications.
I learnt that logo's are very important as it represents the business organisation. choice of colours, fonts and sizes are also important because it evokes
certain emotions - it can also act as part of an organisations visual comunication - so even without words/information given - say given only a logo, you can sort of attatch a certain emotion or thought to it.
No wonder organisations are willing to pay big money to create unique identity through design.
Hope all of you are having fun!
Margareth
14244863 - bently
1 comment:
hi, i am also learning to edit photographs and creating graphics for my internship now. challenging, but fun as well! all the best :)
Post a Comment