Friday, October 7, 2011

Last Day at Nulsen!

Hi Everyone!

I had my last day at Nulsen today! I can't believe that my placement is over, I have had such a wonderful and rewarding time and have really learnt a lot from my time there.

As a parting gift I was given a beautiful pair of Mimco earrings, a lovely handwritten card and big bunch of flowers!!!


I have seen a noticeable improvement in my writing skills since the start of my placement, I now feel confident that I can produce a well written media release. I found it interesting to experience how the skills I have accquired at university can translate into a real life working environement. It was great to work with people who are already in the industry and were willing to provide me with advice on how to improve my work.

I found my experience at Nulsen to be very rewarding and enjoyed meeting the residents, it allowed me to see why it is so important for organisations such as Nulsen to provide essential services to those who need it the most.

I hope that everyone has had a great time on their placements! Happy report writing : )



3 comments:

Kieran Vanpraag said...

Hey Kristy,

What a brilliant organisation to get you flowers as well as jewellery.. You lucky duck :)

I thought I would drop you a comment as I thought it was particularly impressive that not only did you obviously do a brilliant effort with your placement, but you also did some great work with the PRSC making sure everyone had as many opportunities to find rewarding placements such as you did!

I guess I'm saying a big thank you on behalf of everyone involved with the PRSC :)

Best of luck next year!

Kieran

kristy mcnabb said...

Thanks Kieran!

I was very lucky to find such a fantastic placement, I hope that you have enjoyed yours just as much!

I am glad to hear that you find the work experience emails so helpful! Hope to see you at the AGM : )

KeeKee said...

Awwww your organisation is so sweet of giving you such wonderful gift! =)
Good luck to your report! ^^