Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PR Craziness in LA

Hey Guys,
Me again...I know I just sent a blog but I need to submit just one more!
I arrived in LA yesterday which is amazing. This place is go, go, go and I can't stop staring at all the advertising and giant billboards everywhere!

This place really is all about networking, everyone seems to know everyone and the media rule everything here. I would love to come back here next year and work in PR, to be honest I don't now much about the opportunities here.

I feel very accomplished I jus finally finished the report (sitting on our hotel's rooftop poolside!) and it is now time to reward myself!

Finishing university forever seems surreal, but I am looking forward to the future and wish you all the best.

Emmi!


2 comments:

Tom said...

Good post Emmi, you really are putting yourself out there :P
Don't mind me I'm just jealous that you're on holiday and I've got four weeks until I fly out.
How cool would working in LA be? You could be a female version of Ari Gold or Jack Donaghy. Or maybe you don't watch enough TV to get these references.

Anonymous said...

What a depressing post to read while I get my study on for final exams. Depressing, but also exciting! Do Curtin PR students proud =)