Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Final Report

Hey Guys,

So the report is due tomorrow and I don't know about you all but it's been pretty crazy putting it all together! Yet, unlike most of the all the other essays I've had to write in my years at uni, this is one I actually feel I've enjoyed and learnt some valuable real life experience from.

I've really enjoyed this unit and I wish I had completed the same placement opportunity for my journalism units that I also majored in. It doesn't matter what industry you gained experience from it's just about getting your foot into the door.

I'm amazing at reading everyones blogs, the variety of organisations that you all were able to intern at. I wish everyone good luck in the future and am glad we all got to get a glimpse of the real world of PR!

Emmi


1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi Emmi,

Yes collating the report is definitely not one of the more enjoyable parts of the semester! Im glad that you enjoyed your placement and I completely agree with you. I also think it wouldve been worthwhile to complete placements for other units just to get some valuable experience! Good luck for the future!
Holly x