Sunday, October 9, 2011

Some advices ?

If you needed to give any PR advice after your internship, what would it be?

After completing these days of internship, if I needed to give some advices concerning the PR field, they will be as the following:



  • Be exposed as most as you can to NEWS

  • Be 100% sure of what you are writing and telling (make research, or call someone who will be able to tell you)

  • Respect deadlines

  • Note down your tasks

  • Say 'yes' only when you are sure to do it

  • Be responsible

  • Be creative and original

  • Be open-minded

  • Keep a good relationship with media

  • Be innovative and evolve with technologies (website, social media)

  • You are nothing without your clients and customers so satisfy them beyond their expectations

  • Set and respect your code of ethics, and respect the one of your company

That are some of advices that I could give to someone who is going to work into the PR field.


Wish you goodluck for the last week.


Elodie Charoux
14103265
Charles Telfair Institute

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I am totally agree with you!
After exposed to the real-life PR industry, I found out that maintaining a good relationship with the media is VERY important. As we need them to expose more of our company to the community (through newspaper). Although the new media tools are widely used, newspaper is still very important and essential in our daily life.