Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Photo Shoot of November 16, 2011

The shoot of yesterday was really good. As I told you I was nervous but finally everyone was kind and helpful. The shoot was supposed to start at 1:30pm but it started at 3pm. Sweetie told me that it was usual and normal to be late for shoots. Stephane Moutou did the make up and Vidour Saddul was the photograph.
We decided to shoot in the river at Phoenix but it was way too difficult, we only shot one outfit there. The rest of the shoot was at Possal by Sweetie Ramlagun's garden. All the team had a lot of fun. Everything happened in a good mood though it was a hectic day. At the end of the week (tomorrow), Sweetie, Vidour and me will decide on the photo we will use for the Facebook Like Page. It was a nice and constructive experience and I wish to participate again and I can assure you that I will!
Our next photo shoot will be on the 28th of this month. There too we are late as the shoot was supposed to be on the 23rd. Nevertheless, I hope that I will be able to create the Facebook Like Page and the blog next week at the latest.
The fashion industry is really interesting but doing public relations in this industry is according to me the best place to do public relations as we are always facing new challenges, dealing with a lot of delays and tight deadlines and always trying to be creative and innovative.


I will post some photos from yesterday's shoot very soon but they will not be the final ones of course.


I'll keep you posted
X0X0.

1 comment:

Amy Lim said...

Good to hear that you’ve also a photo shooting experience! So do I! I love photo shooting to the MAX! I did some photo shooting from the past few weeks, my colleagues taught me some basic skills of photo shooting. I hope my task is all about photo shooting.. Aww =) Waiting for your “products”!


Amy