Second week of my internship is accomplished! YaHoo!! 3 more weeks to go.......!
I've learned more about software (for design) recently.
One of my colleagues, Yee Boon, she is a web designer.
She taught me about a software called Dreamweaver (heard this before but never try it). I am not familiar with this software, so she demo how she works with it. *Now then I know how Dreamweaver works*
Besides, when people think about design, Photoshop will be the First Software to be linked in their mind automatically. *so do I* Another designer, Flynn taught me some basic Photoshop Skill as well. He used a random picture (three ladies) and edit their face become slimmer D: Amazing! Although I've learned about Photoshop before, I still can't edit that perfect yet :(
This is my *product*

First try

Second try!
Well, this is just very very basic's design *winks*
Oh! another software is totally NEW for me, that is CorelDRAW! My colleagues normally use this software for producing brochure/ or do some design there as well..
Other than that, my colleagues also invited me to attend some conferences. Then, I've attended CUTSE conference on Tuesday!
This is how a conference look like :)
Crowded D:
These all are just my new experience, more to go :)
and Now, I am going to share something is AWESOME (for me)!
My department is going to organize an event called "Media Appreciate Night" on 5th December 2011 AND I AM INVOLVED!
I've joined them for discussion/planning (what we called event planning).
After the discussion, I've been assigned to think about some activities that can be used during the dinner. Hm, something like games. Yeah!
Besides this, I've to collect all important press clippings and combine it into PowerPoint Slides and screen it to everyone that night. (I am not working alone with this task, I will be helping my colleague Julian to do this).
In addition, I have also requested from Yee Boon a small task. As she will be the one who is going to design a logo for that event, so I asked her to give me a chance to try :)
and the logo I drafted is..........
Haha! Cool?
(the theme for this event is Forest)
This is only my draft, hope it provides some ideas for my colleague!
Before I end my second week, another task made my day! That is...... Photo Shooting!! *FINALLY*
I love Photo Shooting, and there's an event "Human Resource Information Day" held on Friday. They requested my department to help them take a group photo, and my colleague asked to go and shoot for them! *I hope I've this task Everyday!*
Ok, time up! See you guys next week!
2 comments:
How's it like using softwares like coraldraw for your artwork? Any advise or comments as I would most likely need to use photoshop for my artworks at work as well.
Hi Nick!
Sorry, I've played around with coraldraw but did not produce any artwork by using it yet.
It looks simpler than photoshop and easy to do editing =)
Post a Comment