TLAMELO MAGDELENE LETSHWENYO
hie... I did my internship at Universiti Putra Malaysia as an assistant publication officer. it was quite a challenge the 1st week, looking at the fact that I was the only African worker, and for the first time working with people I never created friendship with. the first day at work, I did not do anything much, my supervisor showed me around the department introducing me to an individual worker and their duties together with how I will be helping and working with them. I am an outspoken person, so I managed to socialise and work with them well, trust me, working with different people from different tribes is quite interesting. basically the first week I learnt how different duties were done in the department, helping a little bit there and there, that was preparing for the second week where I applied what I learnt in the work i was given, all in one, the 1st week was a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment