Friday, May 25, 2012

At the end of it all...

Pr practice is an ever growing industry, the corporate world is need of such skill and profession. Can you imagine a corporate world without PR? I cannot!!

With the PR experience I gained from the placement, I realised, we are much needed as professionals. What a privileged and an honour to have skills that their demand never die out! I do not regret taking up this course and I enjoy every bit of its activities, theoretically and practically.

I hope most if not all of you had a great time during their placement as well. Wish you the best in all your future career endeavors.

cheers!!

Faith
LUCT

1 comment:

Phumlani Machao said...

Hi Faith!

You are quite right. Us PR professionals are truly needed in the corporate world! Our services are quite valuable to organizations and companies.

I enjoyed my experiences as an intern as well and can't wait to start working as a PR professional!