Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Film's Gala night!



Finally, an event we all at outLOUD have been looking forward to!

The premiere of 'SMKB"!! We have prepared long and hard for it, and all fingers were crossed that nothing would go wrong.

It was held on the 15th of December, a week before the actual screening. The Gala night was for media, as we would have a press conference before the screening and a relaxed question and answer session after. It was held at Cathay Cineplex at the e@curve in Mutiara Damansara. I was assigned to the media registration table. And after that, I had to mingle with the guests and artists. WHICH WAS NERVE WRECKING!!! Or so I thought. hhhmph.

My first worry was I would have nothing to say to them, but I steeled myself up, and I have to say, it was easier than I thought. So after keeping the guests and media entertained (I hope) , It was time for the screening.

Everything went smoothly! Like youwould not believe. Well, we couldn't believe it ourselves. ( well, there might have been some snafus, but teeny tiny ones no one noticed:))

Here are some pictures of the night.
Again, ALL PICTURES ARE COURTESY OF outLOUD STUDIOS
Zac, one of the actors. The picture does him no justice, I swear
Before the Press conference
from l-r Wira, Faiz, Along, Zac, Ernie Chen


l-r Esmi Zahara, Along, Zac, Ernie Chen, Angah, Azrul,Wira and Faiz

Everyone taking a seat before the screening

The Q and A session afterwards



After everything was over and done with, it was 3 am. We were all so knackered, but we did have tonnes of fun. It was definitely a new experience for me :)

Cheers 
Shamini Ann



No comments: