Hi all!
As part of the PR team, I was required to join in for the ground events to promote my production house's new movie. So armed with a black t shirt, off we went.
Wira and Faiz, two of the stars of the movie joined us at all locations. They are comedians by trade, so your sides start to split after spending a day with them. It doesn't help travelling in the same car as them. They are a riot!
Anyway, I digress. Along the space of a month we visited Damansara Perdana, Sri Kembangan, Cheras, Midvalley KTM Station, KL Central and Batu Caves (and more!) handing out flyers, calendars, goody bags, holding contests talking to people about the movie that was coming out.
at times it was difficult when people just brush you off or are even rude. But after a while, you learn to take it all in stride and develop a thick skin and then you realise constantly have a smile plastered on your face. Good lessons I would say.
Here are some of the pictures of the events.
All pictures are courtesy of outLOUD Studios.


In front of our office in Damansara Perdana
At KL Central
We worked 6 days a week around the clock + ground events. But it was so much fun. And I'm thankful that I got to join the ground events because it ingratiated me and warmed my colleagues up to me. I was afraid of not fitting in, but everything went smoother than expected. So in the end, I would have to say that I upped my people skills. Hopefully.
Cheers!
Shamini Ann
Cheers!
Shamini Ann

No comments:
Post a Comment